Mga sumpay ha gawas
- Forests in danger
- Intact Forests with maps and reports
- Global Forest Resources Assessment 2005 by the Food and Agriculture Organization
- CoolForests.org – Conservation Cools the Planet
-  Forest area is land under natural or planted stands of trees of at least 5 meters in situ, whether productive or not, and excludes tree stands in agricultural production systems
- Google – public data "Forest area (sq. km)"
- Luck Baker, Andrew (18 November 2008). "The first forests – Discovery 2008" . BBC Online.
- "The World's 10 Most Threatened Forest Hotspots" . Conservation International. 2 February 2011.
Information as of: 28.10.2020 06:56:23 CET
Source: Wikipedia (Manunurat [Kasaysayan]) License: CC-by-sa-3.0
Mga kabag-ohan: All pictures and most design elements which are related to those, were removed. Some Icons were replaced by FontAwesome-Icons. Some templates were removed (like “article needs expansion) or assigned (like “hatnotes”). CSS classes were either removed or harmonized.
Wikipedia specific links which do not lead to an article or category (like “Redlinks”, “links to the edit page”, “links to portals”) were removed. Every external link has an additional FontAwesome-Icon. Beside some small changes of design, media-container, maps, navigation-boxes, spoken versions and Geo-microformats were removed.
Please note: Because the given content is automatically taken from Wikipedia at the given point of time, a manual verification was and is not possible. Therefore LinkFang.org does not guarantee the accuracy and actuality of the acquired content. If there is an Information which is wrong at the moment or has an inaccurate display please feel free to contact us: e-mail.